WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that the web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari) uploads to and stores on your computer as you visit the website. A cookie helps the website to remember the browser settings you have chosen to view the website so that you do not have to specify them again each time (e.g. language, font size, etc.).
Website uses the following cookies:
- pll_language – this cookie is required for all users to determine the language in which they wish to consume the content of the web page.
- The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google servers in the USA. Your IP address will be truncated by IP-anonymisation within the European Union or the European Economic Area and may only be sent to Google servers in the USA for processing in exceptional cases. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website usage for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- In no event will Google associate the IP address received here with any other information held by Google. Google may, where necessary, share this information with third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the data on Google's behalf.
- _ga, _gat, _gid – these three cookies are required for all users to allow sharing the view statistics data to Google Analytics.
If you do not accept the use of statistical cookies, your view statistics data will not be included in Google Analytics statistics.
3. Social media:
- _cfduid – this cookie is required for all users to be able to share a content item on their social networks.