- Natural resource tax
- Cooperation with the Latvijas Zaļais punkts
- Become a client
- Sorting waste at the office
Natural resource tax
Companies that have a valid agreement with the Latvijas Zaļais punkts receive a 100% natural resources tax exemption.
The Natural Resources Tax Law states that natural resources tax should be paid by those companies that do their business in Latvia and:
- Sell goods in packaging;
- Use purchased packaged goods in the course of their economic activities;
- When providing services of any kind, add packaging to the product, and after the provision of the service, the packaging remains with the client;
- Use disposable tableware and accessories in catering and retail;
- Sell or use in the course of their economic activities any goods harmful to the environment (oils, tires, batteries, etc.);
- Sell or use in the course of their economic activities any electrical or electronic equipment.
If you would like to know more about natural resources tax, please contact Jelena Zemnicka:
Client Account Manager
+371 67 039 email@example.com